Adding TV Shows

DravenX

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to get my shows I have on my file server in itunes but is this another example of how Jobs wanted to rule the tech industry and try to make everyone buy from itunes?

Here is the example, I have my shows from DVDs that I want to put on itunes instead of the itunes version because what they have on itunes is crap. It seems like they cut out certain things and made it worse. Perfect example is Friends. I've been watching this since the 90's and I still watch each episode so I know when something is cut out. When I try to add the shows to itunes, it does nothing. Is it possible? I even converted one of them to .mp4 but nothing.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
They need to be encoded to bit-rates that iTunes will deal with... there are multiple programs out there that will take a DVD file that's been ripped to a server and make it playable via iTunes & on iDevices... I use MacX DVD Ripper Pro... among the things I have on iTunes that I've ripped from DVD is all 11 seasons of MASH and 334 Warner Brothers cartoons.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner