I might buy a card to see what it looks like and the quality of the card.
    10-13-2011 07:20 PM
    Sure... way down at the bottom of iTunes, under the "Manage" header in the row - there's a link that says "Redeem"... click that - and it will take you to a screen to enter in the code off the gift card, and that will be applied to your account for you to use as desired... anything you do in the app store gets charged to your iTunes account, and will use up the amount of the gift card credit 'til it's gone.
    10-13-2011 07:26 PM
    Sure... way down at the bottom of iTunes, under the "Manage" header in the row - there's a link that says "Redeem"... click that - and it will take you to a screen to enter in the code off the gift card, and that will be applied to your account for you to use as desired... anything you do in the app store gets charged to your iTunes account, and will use up the amount of the gift card credit 'til it's gone.
    So I can use the balance on my Gift Card in the cards app?
    10-13-2011 07:30 PM
    Every in-app purchase I've ever made charged to my iTunes account...and when I had credit from a gift card, it used that before going to my CC that's on file... don't know why the Cards app should be any different.
    10-13-2011 07:33 PM
    I'll give it a try
    10-13-2011 07:34 PM
    Hmmm. Seams like I can't.
    10-13-2011 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD