Can I use an iTunes Gift Card to buy a card through Apple's card app?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Sure... way down at the bottom of iTunes, under the "Manage" header in the row - there's a link that says "Redeem"... click that - and it will take you to a screen to enter in the code off the gift card, and that will be applied to your account for you to use as desired... anything you do in the app store gets charged to your iTunes account, and will use up the amount of the gift card credit 'til it's gone.

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Sure... way down at the bottom of iTunes, under the "Manage" header in the row - there's a link that says "Redeem"... click that - and it will take you to a screen to enter in the code off the gift card, and that will be applied to your account for you to use as desired... anything you do in the app store gets charged to your iTunes account, and will use up the amount of the gift card credit 'til it's gone.

So I can use the balance on my Gift Card in the cards app?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Every in-app purchase I've ever made charged to my iTunes account...and when I had credit from a gift card, it used that before going to my CC that's on file... don't know why the Cards app should be any different.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice