Images not transferring through iTunes with latest iOS update

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I recently updated one of my iPads to the latest iOS release and now I can't get pictures to transfer through iTunes. I am using drag-and-drop into iTunes and then uploading them. The program says the images are being optimized for iPad and then when it transfers them, only one gets transferred before the process crashes. I have tried deleting all images, image cash files, and even wiping iPad back to factory settings then reloading the images. Same result, only one transfers before the process chokes. These steps were all provided by Apple support, and then they finally said it must be a bug.

So my question is, has anyone else had a similar problem and found a work-around? I need images uploaded to the iPad for a a corporate event this weekend, so I am hoping to find a solution today.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I second both methods, I use both and granted Apple decided my iPad wasn't eligible for the update :confused: but I would think they work.

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions. Use Dropbox on my personal iPad, but work doesn't want me to use it on theirs, so that is a no-go. I did make a syncing folder and that worked.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro