Its 12:30pm Pacific Time, am I the chosen one or is anyone else having issues connecting to their iTunes account today?

The App Store loads with no issues, it even shows I have an app that needs updating, but...

When I try to purchase an app or update the app, it's a NO go! I have tried connecting on my iPhone, iPad and MacBook Pro with no success, so I'm guessing it's a current iTunes issue? I've restarted devices, I've signed out and in, nada!

I guess I was just curious if anyone else is having issues...I feel so alone..haha
    03-22-2011 03:30 PM
    I've not seen that random weirdness... but, I am seeing a random weirdness of my own - since yesterday, on my mail acct synced with mobileMe - when I trashcan an email on the phone, it triggers a new mail sound on the phone. Odd.
    03-22-2011 03:33 PM
    Yeah, you are not alone - I just came here to see if anyone else was experiencing it. I have hard reset, powered off, synced, etc. and it is still acting weird.
    03-22-2011 03:34 PM
    I've not seen that random weirdness... but, I am seeing a random weirdness of my own - since yesterday, on my mail acct synced with mobileMe - when I trashcan an email on the phone, it triggers a new mail sound on the phone. Odd.
    Okay you win for random weirdness...lol
    03-22-2011 03:35 PM
    Yeah, you are not alone - I just came here to see if anyone else was experiencing it. I have hard reset, powered off, synced, etc. and it is still acting weird.
    Yeah, I kind of figured this might be an issue for others also, glad to know I'm not alone, guess we'll just wait it out...

I couldn't find any official announcements yet, but maybe I'll make a call..
    03-22-2011 03:48 PM
    It's Apple trying to force us to upgrade to 4.3! I'm kidding, of course.

I just updated an app and installed a free one to test it out and had no problem. iP4 on 4.2.1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-22-2011 03:52 PM
    Found this over at Apple Forums, so we really aren't alone...

Yikes Apple, let's get this working, Apps are a money maker!

Apple - Support - Discussions - Can't sign into iTunes Store ...
    03-22-2011 03:53 PM
    I've been having the 'new mail' sound when I delete an email as well. I just thought it was something to do with TonesFX that I have installed.
    03-22-2011 03:55 PM
    What ever you do, don't sign out. I just did and I can't sign back in
    03-22-2011 03:57 PM
    What ever you do, don't sign out. I just did and I can't sign back in
    To late!! LOL I'm locked out too!!
    03-22-2011 03:58 PM
    I went back in through the App Store and I'm back
    03-22-2011 04:16 PM
    Nice! I'm going in...
    03-22-2011 04:32 PM
    Yay! Crisis over...haha It's back! Let the day proceed...

Update: This was an app update..
    Last edited by CalifJewls; 03-22-2011 at 05:06 PM.
    03-22-2011 04:50 PM
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...not so fast iTunes, seems there are still some kinks to work out..

1st Image I attempted to download free app..
    2nd Image I attempted to download paid app..
    03-22-2011 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD