iTunes XCard MIP Payment was my itunes/apple id account hacked?

doxiedad#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
So I get 10 emails from paypal thanking me for my purchase of iTunes XCard MIP Payment for $20 a pop!!

I immediately go to paypal and file a dispute for each one. I also call paypal and let them know what's going on, they limit my account and start an investigation.

Today I try to update some apps and I get an error message "Your apple ID has been disabled" so I emailed itunes support to see if i can get this fixed.

Does this mean someone hacked/guessed my apple id password? I have to admit it wasn't a strong one, only lowercase letters and numbers. I can't imagine it was paypal, that password is 10 characters, upper and lower case, numbers, and symbols, I don't know how to make that one stronger.

So if apple is unable to help me is it possible to attach my iphone to a new apple id? Does my phone being jailbroken have anything to do with it? Can i un jailbreak it with my ID locked incase I need to go to genius bar?

Thanks

doxiedad#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Not yet, that's why I was trying to figure out if I needed apple Id to restore.

If I can't get my Id unlocked is it possible to use iPhone with another id? Would I lose everything?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods