My desktop just kicked the bucket...it had all my music. I am now using a mac laptop. Does anyone know a way to reverse sync all my music onto the itunes i'm using now?
    02-18-2011 08:47 PM
    Do you mean transfer the songs from your ipod to a new computer with itunes?

If so google "transferring music from ipod to computer". You will get a ton of step by step instructions. It's a bit of a PITA, and there are always a few songs that won't work, typically because they got on your ipod through someone else purchasing them on their itunes account. If you backed up your PC you can just plug in the external drive and back up the songs. You can authorize a couple computers to play your purchased music.
    02-18-2011 08:55 PM
    If you are willing to pay $29 there is a program called media widget that you can download to your computer. It works easily and will transfere everything from your iPod to iTunes.
    02-18-2011 10:27 PM
    My desktop just kicked the bucket...it had all my music. I am now using a mac laptop. Does anyone know a way to reverse sync all my music onto the itunes i'm using now?
    Open iTunes, log into your account.... hook up your iPhone/iPod to the Mac.... it will tell you it found purchased items on your device, and ask if you want to sync them to your computer... say yes. Then let it do it's thing.
    02-18-2011 10:41 PM
    GOOGLE - SHAREPOD or iFUNBOX
    02-18-2011 11:56 PM
    If I purchase music on iTunes on my iPhone, how do I get the music I purchased on my iPhone to sync to my iTunes on my laptop?

Sorry for going off topic an dI don't mean to hijack your thread
    02-19-2011 12:00 AM
    plug your phone in and right click the phone on the right under "devices" then you can click transfer purchases.
    chrstdvd likes this.
    02-19-2011 12:01 AM
    plug your phone in and right click the phone on the right under "devices" then you can click transfer purchases.
    Thanks, I have been trying to figure out how to do this. I thought it was automatically done on sync, but no. Now I got er done.
    02-19-2011 08:16 AM
    Thanks, I have been trying to figure out how to do this. I thought it was automatically done on sync, but no. Now I got er done.
    Glad I could help!
    02-19-2011 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD