Yesterday, the update server was down from time to time (as mentioned on the blog as well).

Today, I dont get the server unavailable message anymore when checking for updates, but it doesnt display any app updates in iTunes (on Windows) either, even though I know there are some available (the AppStore on the iPhone displays some updates which I haven't downloaded in iTunes yet).

My question: Do others have that same issue (which means its probably related to the server outage) or ist it rather a local problem with my computer (which coincidentally started appearing on the same day as the server outage)? Does your iTunes display any available app updates or not? Thanks for your input!
    11-19-2010 09:17 AM
    I got 6 updates yesterday afternoon, and one this morning.
    11-19-2010 10:34 AM
    Your apps don't have any updates.
    11-19-2010 06:05 PM
    His whole point is that they DO have updates: " I know there are some available (the AppStore on the iPhone displays some updates which I haven't downloaded in iTunes yet)."

Anyway, I haven't had this problem...
    11-19-2010 08:41 PM
    You sure the same account is being used, or the apps havn't already been updated and you just don't know it?
    11-19-2010 09:50 PM
    Thanks for your replies!
    I tried it again a few hours later - and now it shows me lots of updates!
    Seems like it was still somehow related to the server outage since I didn't change anything locally on my computer. Weird..
    11-19-2010 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD