The beatles now on iTunes

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
what are everyone thoughts on this?

I think many expected to much. (and they always expect too much when it comes to Apple announcements) on the blog, where were multiple comments on how Apple only caters to the "young people". You want to tell that to my 66 year old aunt who owns a macbook? Or the 70 year old I saw yesterday at Walmart with an iPod? Apple carters to ALL generations, not just spoiled 13 year old boys and girls.

Just remember kids. Look at whos running Apple. Yes, its STEVE JOBS. Not you, not me. Not Antoine Dodson and not Mel Gibson (we know how that would be) but Steve Jobs. He's been tring for years to get the beatles on iTunes, and remember, before today there was no way to get The Beatles digitally. You keep telling people to rip and such. Thats not how a business works. You can be a fan of something and stil not own everything about them.

I'm 20, but I never got in to todays kind of music. (seriously, whats the point of them? They have no meaning. Songs are ment to have meaning!) I do like the beatles and may be downloading some of their songs.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
"You will remember this day"

Apple sold us queer giraffes...

Not any different then "This changes everything" or "The fastest notebooks we ever shipped" Really? You said the same thing last year!

Magical, revolutionary. Yeah. Nothing says magically or revolutionary like playing catch up!

I agree the wording wasn't the right thing to be used, but come on. If they did come out with cloud storage or subscription you will STILL forget it.

davemi

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I agree. I think for Steve Jobs, this was a big day because of his love for the Beatles. For most of the rest of us, eh, not so much.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
not sure. But I know who bush loves

w_pod.JPG

Nycegye

Dec 23, 2010
www.facebook.com
Overall, I think it was just too late. If they would've came out with this when one of their new ipods were being introduced and created a promo for it, then yeah it would've been awesome. But, what's done is done now time to mellow out

HuaxuCC

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm 20, but I never got in to todays kind of music. (seriously, whats the point of them? They have no meaning. Songs are ment to have meaning!) I do like the beatles and may be downloading some of their songs.

I am totally deeply with you, I prefer songs with meaning so much.

Though I can enjoy todays music too, it's about tempo or some primal feeling and some other stuffs. Just not so into it but still interesting.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2