Tomorrows iTunes Announcement

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
- Cloud based storage on iTunes
- Possible new iTunes X with full 644bit support . Bulit from the ground up.

Remember kids, its going to be in N.C. if you live on the west coast, better get up a bit early to get reay for school, as its going to be streaming at 7am

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
odds are highly against the cloud based iTunes (or really anything iTunes+cloud) as Apple is still trying to build relations with media groups and a move like this would put a huge strain on them (there afraid of there content going anywhere)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I get to work everyday at 6:45, so I will definitely be tuned in to this!

haha i doubt many Apple followers will get anything done at work tomorrow morning :D

some people are thinking 4.2 will be coming tomorrow as well... HERE WE GO AGAIN!!

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There is now talk of the Beatles coming to iTunes and I think that's a great idea. We need something to kill the top charts featuing Katy Perry or Justin bebber, you know an artist who's actually worth listing too, and trust me. The Beatles DID change the music industry.

Of course, something else. Like I said, if the data center opens in NC tomorrow, perhaps we will see a new iTunes X with streaming capabilities. (I'd still keep a copy of my files locally, as I do with anything I upload online)

NickCurtis

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
An announcement for greater goods..Hahaha!!..apple is up to something again. I smell something fishy and I hope it will not be just good but great. Right now, I have no idea but I am looking forward to it.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
An announcement for greater goods..Hahaha!!..apple is up to something again. I smell something fishy and I hope it will not be just good but great. Right now, I have no idea but I am looking forward to it.

They are always like that, but strange since this is in the middle of November, and a week before the holiday shopping season starts.

I doubt we will see any hardware refreshes. not this close to Black Friday.

NickCurtis

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I am not really a big fan of Beatles...Am i disappointed? how about you guys? I always thought of much better and greater announcement. Tsk!....No offense to Beatles fans.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I am not really a big fan of Beatles...Am i disappointed? how about you guys? I always thought of much better and greater announcement. Tsk!....No offense to Beatles fans.

let's wait until the Official word, however, if it is only about the Beatles then i hope that Steve Jobs would put down the pipe

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
let's wait until the Official word, however, if it is only about the Beatles then i hope that Steve Jobs would put down the pipe

Well we will have to wait for "official" word anyway. :rolleyes:

Unless Gizmodo leaks something

Personally I think many are expecting too much from this event. Just chill out., Be happy with what you have in the meantime.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Like I said in the live chat, lots of younger users are going to be upset the "BIG" news was about the Beatles now being available.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Lots of [selfish] younger users are under the impression that if Apple doesn't announce an iDevice, or new software for said iDevice, that it's pointless and worthless.

Keep in mind that Steve Jobs is, himself, a baby boomer. We are the generation with the most disposable income - and the love of the culture created by the Beatles.

If you're disappointed, get over it. You don't hear the rest of us whining like spoiled brats because AppleTV won't run the dishwasher.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Lots of [selfish] younger users are under the impression that if Apple doesn't announce an iDevice, or new software for said iDevice, that it's pointless and worthless.

Keep in mind that Steve Jobs is, himself, a baby boomer. We are the generation with the most disposable income - and the love of the culture created by the Beatles.

If you're disappointed, get over it. You don't hear the rest of us whining like spoiled brats because AppleTV won't run the dishwasher.

Well put Alli and I was whining when I found out the AppleTV won't run the dishwasher :)

Reactions: ChrisGonzales90

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox