When I try to sync my iPad to my iTunes on my computer an error message comes up saying that the iPad couldn't connect and be synced. Can anyone help?
    11-03-2010 09:25 AM
    Same issue for me... My ipad is not sync with iTunes.. I am thinking that somebody had installed some of the apps on my iPad as i got them to 2nd hand. I am asking for help for synching apps in general to iTunes. PLz someone help..
    11-04-2010 09:09 AM
    yea no help so far, hopefully we'll get some
    11-04-2010 05:33 PM
    is there an error code or is it just a general error? I'm going to suggest that you probably need to reload the firmware. You can do this by putting the iPad into restore or DFU mode. I can tell you how to get it into restore mode easily but DFU you'll probably have to look it up. So for restore mode turn your iPad off have your iTunes open and your USB cable ready. Then hold the home button down and plug the USB cable in keep holding the home button. The iPad will start to boot up keep holding the home button until you see the USB to iTunes screen and iTunes will recognize the iPad in restore mode. You can then either restore it to default settings or from a backup.
    11-04-2010 06:54 PM
    Hey thank you Ipheuria, for your kind ideas to resolve the problem..
    I will try this and let you know my feed back here..
    11-08-2010 02:44 AM
    hmm, more details, Mr4thQuarter and Paul.
    Well, Ipheuria give some good solutions, if still have problems on how to sync, this tips might do some help: "Sync Content to the iPad with iTunes"
    covered:
    Sync video / movies to iPad with iTunes
    Sync music to the iPad with iTunes
    Sync pictures / photos to iPad with iTunes
    Sync apps / applications to iPad with iTunes
    11-08-2010 03:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD