iPad Won't Sync To iTunes

Mr4thQuarter

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
When I try to sync my iPad to my iTunes on my computer an error message comes up saying that the iPad couldn't connect and be synced. Can anyone help?

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Same issue for me... My ipad is not sync with iTunes.. I am thinking that somebody had installed some of the apps on my iPad as i got them to 2nd hand. I am asking for help for synching apps in general to iTunes. PLz someone help..

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
is there an error code or is it just a general error? I'm going to suggest that you probably need to reload the firmware. You can do this by putting the iPad into restore or DFU mode. I can tell you how to get it into restore mode easily but DFU you'll probably have to look it up. So for restore mode turn your iPad off have your iTunes open and your USB cable ready. Then hold the home button down and plug the USB cable in keep holding the home button. The iPad will start to boot up keep holding the home button until you see the USB to iTunes screen and iTunes will recognize the iPad in restore mode. You can then either restore it to default settings or from a backup.

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Hey thank you Ipheuria, for your kind ideas to resolve the problem..
I will try this and let you know my feed back here..

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
hmm, more details, Mr4thQuarter and Paul.
Well, Ipheuria give some good solutions, if still have problems on how to sync, this tips might do some help: "Sync Content to the iPad with iTunes"
covered:
? Sync video / movies to iPad with iTunes
? Sync music to the iPad with iTunes
? Sync pictures / photos to iPad with iTunes
? Sync apps / applications to iPad with iTunes

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member