Google could be a threat to iTunes by Christmas

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
robotbattle.png

We have all heard the stories of how Silicon Valley's Google is trying to get onto the digital music scene. The same way Google was going to create an online public library. All things that we accept to be fact but push off as "maybe someday".

But who would have thought? That as early as this holiday season (like 2 months) the Search Engine (and so much more) company could be in direct competition with Apple's iTunes store.

When Google gets there music store up off the ground, I don't imagine it will be to long before they add it has part of the next upgrade for android bringing the open source platform that much closer to matching big brother IOS.

Is the musipocalypse upon us? or are we witnessing the dawn of a new musical age?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've been trying to stay out of this contest for the sanity of the contestants, but sometimes it seems y'all are begging for my help.

I wasn't quite sure what the point of this one was, it seems very random.

More importantly, however (and here comes the grammar teacher), watch your "notable confusables." When Google gets their music store....it will be too long.

When Google gets there music store up off the ground, I don't imagine it will be to long before they add it has part of the next upgrade for android bringing the open source platform that much closer to matching big brother IOS.

Is the musipocalypse upon us? or are we witnessing the dawn of a new musical age?

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
and again thank you for the feed back i hope i can only do a better job from here ill try not to go insane

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods