$10 iTunes Gift Card Giveaway... I need your opinion of my new website!

msencenb

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I have just launched my first company and am currently collecting people's opinions of the site from various sources. (The company is a new service that pays people to download iPhone apps/ provides paid apps for free... so I think it is relevant to tipb)

Here is how you enter the contest:
1) Visit AdsReloaded.com
2) Post here what your impressions of the site are.

I'm open to both positive and negative feedback on both the site design, why you would/wouldn't sign up for the service, initial reservations, etc.

The contest will run until Monday evening (PST) and a winner will be randomly chosen from the people who have replied in this thread to receive a $10 iTunes gift card!

GadgetGuru72#IM

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Seems like an interesting idea. However, you seem to have a very limited number of developer participants, and none of the current apps available seem interesting. With that sort of selection, it doesn't seem worth the risk. A system like yours is going to require a bit of trust from its users before it gets off the ground and builds word of mouth. Until then, if I'm going to pay for an app and "trust" that I will actually be paid for doing so, I'd prefer that it's an app that I actually wanted. That way, if it turns out that I don't get paid, at least I wanted the app.

On the flip side, you do have some free apps that pay a dime to download, so you could probably build some trust that way.

As a whole, I think it's an interesting idea, but I suspect you're going to have some challenges getting people to trust it unless you get some reputable developers or high quality apps participating in the program.

msencenb

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
All very valid points gadgetguru... and trust has been the biggest issue I have had with building a user base so far. It is slowly starting to come together though. There seems to be a slight chicken and the egg type problem where the developers of big time apps want a huge user base and the users want big time apps before they sign up. In fact I have had two fairly big developers approach me but I had to turn them away for now because I couldn't handle the volume they wanted.

In any case the best I can do for now is keep pushing on!

P.S. You have very good odds of winning that iTunes gift card tomorrow night :)

crockett

Aug 24, 2010
ipadwallpapergallery.com
Here's some late feedback. I would try to fit the "Earn money by trying apps on your iPhone!" on a one line. That's the first thing that I noticed. Also maybe make those register and login buttons little smaller.

MysticMoonstone

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
i'm tempted to try this out however there's nothing on the site about HOW one will get paid. For example i would never give my bank information out but there's no explanation on how this works... therefore many will not trust it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro