iTunes 9.2.1 NOT Recognizing Folders

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone else encountering this issue. Upgraded to 9.2.1. running PC Vista, 3G 8G iPhone 4.0 JB'n. Cydia had an upgrade for MobileSubstrate, UIkit. Downloaded... went to do sync... NO Folders, NO Default Apps showing on iPhone screen. Only Apps present were purchased iTunes Apps. Ran Sync, ended with 6 pages of Apps. Redid folders, Searching for fix. Downloading NEW iTunes 9.2.1. as we speak... Maybe that will help... Don't know...:confused:

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else encountering this issue. Upgraded to 9.2.1. running PC Vista, 3G 8G iPhone 4.0 JB'n. Cydia had an upgrade for MobileSubstrate, UIkit. Downloaded... went to do sync... NO Folders, NO Default Apps showing on iPhone screen. Only Apps present were purchased iTunes Apps. Ran Sync, ended with 6 pages of Apps. Redid folders, Searching for fix. Downloading NEW iTunes 9.2.1. as we speak... Maybe that will help... Don't know...:confused:

I noticed that my iPhone folders in iTunes disappeared once i started adding apps via the jailbreak that altered how the springboard displayed icons (iconoclasm, infinifolders, infiniboard, etc)

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
When I first JB'd I installed "iconclasm"... Crashed a number of times... didn't work... Hit the "DELETE" button and fixed the problem... Everything was fine till till I updaded MobileSubstrate yesterday... Deleted than reinstalled... Still NOT recognized by iTunes... Still DNLd'ing NEW 9.2.1... will see if that eliminates the problem...

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I guess Cydia and the JB community still has some work to do.

obviously. most of the iOS4 support didn't start showing up until the jailbreak was released. most stuff did not work day one, or two. now, there are quite a few more apps and utilities available.

I like Infinifolders. I can have more than 12 apps in a folder, and the scrolling is paged like the spring board, but vertically. I am not using it to the degree of having 30 games in one folder, but if i need to overflow 2 or 3 extra apps in a folder, this is nice to have.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Well, the Uninstall and reinstall of iTunes 9.2.1 did NOT work... iPhone Folders STILL NOT recognized by iTunes...Will keep working on issue... Thanx

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro