bought song from Itunes...how do I......

sharpshooter

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Make it ringtone for a contact?Clicked on edit of contact and all it shows is all the lil rings already on the iphone.Any help would be appreciated,thanks,

bry

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I downloaded the song from itunes store..Is that what you mean?

No, to make it a ringtone, while in iTunes, you'll need to right click on the song and choose make ringtone. It will cost you $.99. There's other ways, but this seems to be the simplest.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
There are a few threads around that show you how to make your own ringtones. Simplest and cheapest if you have a pc, rather than a Mac is to download the free program iRinger, and convert any song from your itunes collection into a ringtone.

sharpshooter

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
No, to make it a ringtone, while in iTunes, you'll need to right click on the song and choose make ringtone. It will cost you $.99. There's other ways, but this seems to be the simplest.

So in addition to paying for the song I have to pay to be able to make it a ri gtone?

sharpshooter

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
There are a few threads around that show you how to make your own ringtones. Simplest and cheapest if you have a pc, rather than a Mac is to download the free program iRinger, and convert any song from your itunes collection into a ringtone.

Thanks Alli-iRinger worked great!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2