iTunes 9.1 problems

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
So I have 2 problems with the latest update of iTunes.

First, when ever I update an app I get an error. "iTunes could not complete your request because an unknown error occurred (5002)." If I select download all free updates it pops up every time a new download starts and I have to hit OK for it to keep going. Or every time if I manually download each update. It does not happen if I download a new app, just updates. And the update downloads anyway after I hit OK in the pop up.

Second, the playlists I use to sync music and videos to my iPhone which I created and have been using since 2007 with my original iPhone are now gone. No where to be found. If I go to the music tab options with my iPhone connected the sync selected playlists is still checked. But nothing but the 2 genius mixes I also put on are selected too sync. I have synced my iPhone a few times since the update, the music from the missing playlist IS still on my iPhone and plays as are/do the videos.

Are the playlists part of the library file for iTunes? Anyone else have problems?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The only problem I had was trying to open iTunes the day after I upgraded to 9.1. Everything worked fine on day 1 but next morning, I booted up my laptop and had errors. iTunes told me I must uninstall and reinstall. Did that and now all works well for the moment

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73