Since the upgrade to iTunes 9.0, my Windows 7 (64bit) will not sync photos. When it attempts, a message indicating "File not found..." appears after a very long time. At this point no downloaded apps will work and I must restore the iPhone and start all over. A sync without photos works fine.
    03-04-2010 11:47 AM
    In iTunes go to your iPhone, go to the photos tab and check Sync Photos. Change the directory to one you know is valid with images in it. Give that a shot. That happened to me when I moved from XP to 7.
    03-04-2010 01:28 PM
    I tried that yesterday - no luck. I am reluctant to try much more because it takes so long to restore the entire iPhone after it hangs up.

Thanks anyway!
    03-04-2010 09:47 PM
    same thing happened to me. I just bought a new Dell laptop, windows 7 64 bit. I had to uninstall itunes and all its components from the control panel and re-download it. Once I re-installed it works with no issues. I cant post links yet, but att sent me to a page on apple that shows you how to remove itunes and all its components in order. then just restart ur pc and reinstall itunes.
    03-10-2010 05:12 PM
    My advice, go with a Mac, there better anyway. LOL JK That kind of sucks that this has happened to you all, have any of you tried calling either apple care or windows support to see if they have any solutions to the problem? Not sure if they will but it seems like it would be worth a shot.
    03-11-2010 02:56 PM
    Exactly the same problem happened to me today.
    New Dell Studio WIndows 7 64.

Did anybody find out how/what to fix?

Why should uninstall and reinstall iTunes work? I had just installed it from scratch (9.1.1.12) and I did hit the problem right away.

Went back to my XP laptop and there it works...... besides that the "select folder"that does not work. It keeps trying to load all sub folders, regardless of what I select... or not select.

Tks for any advice.

JP

It's (the iPad) quite a nice device to show pictures..... but a real pain to get them uploaded.
    05-03-2010 02:50 PM
    I would say before you uninstall and reinstall try unchecking sync photos in your phone's settings under Photos tab in iTunes do a sync this will remove any photos from the phone. Then choose the sync photos and sync to resync the photos. You could also do a screen capture of the photos tab in iTunes and post it here so someone could help you with any selections you need to make.
    05-03-2010 04:41 PM
    Instead of using iTunes application use third party iPhone backup software to sync iPhone files. IT creates complete backup of iPhone files in fast pace. Stellar Phoenix iPhone backup software is one of the best application available.
    10-13-2011 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD