Hello All,
    My Iphone was unlocked by AT&T in US, and now i am using it in India, last night when i connected to Itunes, it told me that a new Iphone software is available, went and upgraded, it went very well, at last it asked me to activate the Iphone with a valid SIM, not able to do anything out of it.

Could you please suggest me with some.

Regards
    Anil
    02-22-2010 09:03 AM
    you upgraded to the new version, not your baseband has a new firmware and you can not unlock your phone till a new fix comes out... Next time don't upgrade
    your iPhone will work fine in the states with AT&T but now with the upgrade you are currently stuck having to use AT&T.. Sorry for the bad news
    02-22-2010 01:24 PM
    As fare as I know AT&T does not unlock iPhones. Please correct me if I'm wrong...
    02-24-2010 02:57 AM
    As fare as I know AT&T does not unlock iPhones. Please correct me if I'm wrong...
    they will not. I'm betting the phone was not actually unlocked by AT&T and was instead jailbroken and unlocked that way.
    02-24-2010 09:16 AM
    OP, for now you're out of luck until they release a new jailbreak + unlock. It should be a few weeks.
    02-24-2010 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD