hiiii
    i bought my iphone with tmobile in europe and i unlocked it and using here in canada.unfortunately i upgraded my itunes to 3.1.now my phone is not working.i am getting a message the sim card inserted in this iphone does not appear to be supported please help me urgent.now i could not see any contacts or nothing in this phone.

thanks
    srini
    10-29-2009 11:11 AM
    3.1 changes the baseband , 5.7 baseband is not unlockable as of right now . you can try to downgrade your firmware and re jailbreak .
    10-29-2009 12:03 PM
    hiii
    i have made the jailbreak process that was given in this forums

but still my iphone is not working.

it is showing the same problem that is my sim card is not recognized

if any one can help me please help me.

thanks
    srinip
    10-29-2009 04:29 PM
    Jailbreaking is not unlocking. Right now you cannot unlock your phone.
    10-29-2009 04:48 PM
    When you upgraded to 3.1 on itunes, you lost the unlock capability. You have to wait for someone to come out with an unlock sollution like me D;. There are a lot of people in the same boat as us, so just keep your fingers crossed for a sollution soon and meanwhile use your iphone as an ipod touch :d
    10-29-2009 05:10 PM
    can u please give me the process how my phone can be worked
    thanks
    srini
    10-29-2009 05:11 PM
    Get a T-Mobile SIM. That's about it, your phone is locked to the original carrier.
    10-29-2009 06:05 PM
    can u please give me the process how my phone can be worked
    thanks
    srini
    You can't make it work other than on the ORIGINAL carrier as of right now.
    10-29-2009 06:24 PM
    hiiii
    i bought my iphone with tmobile in europe and i unlocked it and using here in canada.unfortunately i upgraded my itunes to 3.1.now my phone is not working.i am getting a message the sim card inserted in this iphone does not appear to be supported please help me urgent.now i could not see any contacts or nothing in this phone.

thanks
    srini
    try fuzzyband on cydia to see if you can downgrade your baseband if not you have to wait the the other billion people who did the same as you did.
    10-30-2009 03:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD