Itunes 9 Alt Download?

whoopn

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Apple's Servers are getting pounded right now (probably by those 100 Million accounts with credit cards wanting their new iTunes and iPhone updates).

Does anyone have an alternate download site?

I'm downloading now, I will upload it to my server and post the x64 windows download as soon as I get it. My server can handle the load for sure (hostgator.com ...they rock).

If someone has them downloaded already, I will make a temp FTP account for them so they can upload the files for all to benefit.

Let me know...Apple needs a few mirrors now.

bre bre

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
ok i just updated to the new itunes... and now its saying itunes is not properly installed and that i need to reinstall itunes... ive dun that like two times and i get the same message!!!! omg.... so should i remove itunes and install it again?? or will that de-authorize my computer?? i dont wanna lose all my music..........
but it itunes still pops up and when i plug my phone it says "itunes require a newer version of Apple Mobile Device Support. Please uninstall both Apple Mobile Device Support and iTunes, then install again"

wtf does that mean??? and i already down loaded 3.1 update before goin to the new itunes .....

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods