Hey,

I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem in the iTunes app on the iPhone.

Supposedly, to change the browse buttons in the store you "Tap More and tap Edit, then drag a button to the bottom of the screen, over the button you want to replace."

I have tried to replace "Videos" with "Downloads" which is fine, but if I close the app, all the icons revert to their original settings. Is anyone else having this issue or am I not doing something important?

Thanks in advance!

Davidjp
    08-18-2009 08:40 AM
    I just tried and it's doing it for me also
    08-18-2009 08:42 AM
    worked for me.

are you on 3.0.1 and not jailbroken?

if so, have you tried turning your phone off/on?
    08-18-2009 09:07 AM
    I had this "problem" to or I thought it was a problem. Make sure after you Grag the new icon to the bottom that you click done at the top of the screen to save the change. It's not like apple to require an ok or save changes button in this case it is.
    08-18-2009 09:50 AM
    worked for me.

are you on 3.0.1 and not jailbroken?

if so, have you tried turning your phone off/on?
    Yes, I'm on 3.0.1 and I have not jailbroken my phone

On/Off has not resolved the problem.

I had this "problem" to or I thought it was a problem. Make sure after you Grag the new icon to the bottom that you click done at the top of the screen to save the change. It's not like apple to require an ok or save changes button in this case it is.
    I have clicked done to save the changes. When I reopen the app, the Downloads button is in its original position, under more and videos is back in its original place.

It's strange. My friend has the same problem with her iPhone.
    08-18-2009 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD