I have iTunes installed on my home computer and have it synced with my iPhone. I'm in class and have my laptop with me. Can I install iTunes on this computer and sync it with my phone so that I have the same stuff on both computers and the phone? It seems like I should be able to do this, but I want to make sure before I do so.

Thanks.
    06-22-2009 12:16 PM
    Hmm. I'm 95% sure that no, you can't. You can only sync with one at a time. However, you can choose to have it manually manage between libraries. That's not exactly what you want to do but it's the closest.
    06-22-2009 12:26 PM
    So, if I'm understanding you correctly, I cannot do this:

Sync my phone to my home computer in the morning.
    Go to school and sync my phone to my laptop.
    Come back home and sync my phone to my home computer again.

If so, this seems really silly/stupid.
    06-22-2009 12:34 PM
    u sync it with how many computers u want but it will match what u have on tha computer it will erase it off ur phone u can keep ur iTunes computer libarays exactly the same on both computers :/
    06-22-2009 12:52 PM
    u sync it with how many computers u want but it will match what u have on tha computer it will erase it off ur phone u can keep ur iTunes computer libarays exactly the same on both computers :/
    Got it.

I need to copy the stuff on my home computer to my laptop. Once they're the same, I can sync each to my heart's content.

Thanks!
    06-22-2009 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD