Hey Guys
    I am a new iPhone 3GS user... technically I am not even a 3GS user because my package hasnt arrived yet.

Anyway,
    What apps can I control my iTunes with? Are there any apps that let me control my current generation iMac?

Any of these 3.0 ready yet?

Thx!
    06-20-2009 02:32 AM
    Check out Apple's app called Remote. You can control your iTunes stuff with it. Beyond that there are a few "virtual mouse" apps that allow you use your phone like a mouse on your computer (never tried them myself). There's also a few apps that allow you to control your computer with your phone (an image of your screen shows up on your phone), I believe I used one called VNC but found it to be pretty poor. Good luck!
    06-20-2009 02:47 AM
    I use the Air Mouse app for a Keyboard and Mouse for one of my Macs. I think it's down to $1.99. Well worth it. Like astrosaurus said, apple remote is the best for just iTunes.
    06-20-2009 09:06 AM
    I use the Air Mouse app for a Keyboard and Mouse for one of my Macs. I think it's down to $1.99. Well worth it. Like astrosaurus said, apple remote is the best for just iTunes.
    i just downloaded Air Mouse and itsso worth 1.99! Thanks!
    06-20-2009 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD