Make Us a Video - Win $100 iTunes Gift Card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Alrighty, here's mine! This is the first time I've used Final Cut Express or a green screen. Had fun making it! Took forever though because I was learning the software at the same time. Hope you like it! (I know, I'm a dork) Make sure you watch in HD! - I wish the quality would've came out better, but I think there's some setting I screwed up in FCE... I'm still learning :cool:

YouTube - The iPhone Blog

Last edited:

sil3ntrid3r11

Feb 20, 2009
www.youtube.com
So.... I'm gonna post my video! Its fairly short, simple, and clean. I used iMovie and my MacBook. I feel it captures the essence of TiPb, while leaving some room for curiosity and reason to explore the site more! But YOU be the judge and let me know what you think!

Good job to everyone who has posted thus far, there are a few cool videos.. Good Luck!

Make sure to watch it in HD because thats the only way to go! Check out my other videos as well!

YouTube - TiPb Video

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
So.... I'm gonna post my video! Its fairly short, simple, and clean. I used iMovie and my MacBook. I feel it captures the essence of TiPb, while leaving some room for curiosity and reason to explore the site more! But YOU be the judge and let me know what you think!

Good job to everyone who has posted thus far, there are a few cool videos.. Good Luck!

Make sure to watch it in HD because thats the only way to go! Check out my other videos as well!

YouTube - TiPb Video

Good Job! I really like how you stole more icons than what Rene posted :D

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site

YouTube - TiPb Video

This is my favorite I think!

Great job to the others as well!

I sadly, did not have time to finish mine. I planned on using daft punk's technologic as my background music. I had the music edited where I wanted but with finals, a college graduation (my own), just didn't have time.

You guys have some great videos though! Whoever wins, enjoy your app store shopping spree!! :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
They just got better and better! I should have waited like everyone else instead of being so OCD getting it in before the original deadline. :p

sil3ntrid3r11

Feb 20, 2009
www.youtube.com
@iMuggle - Thanks for the kind works and enjoying my video!

@Alli - Haha I had mine ready for the original deadline too but I wasn't gonna post it until the night before, like I did this time.. But yeah they are all looking good! I wonder when they will lock down this thread..

Bela

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
Really nice work everyone and I hope that some more people
post some videos before the deadline ends.

I had a lot of fun in all the contests and I have to say thanks to Rene and the iphone blog for making their bday bash so much fun for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2