TiPb Birthday Bash: Name the "Nation" for a $50 iTunes Gift Card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfountaine

May 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi Group, newbie here. Hope to win the Mobie battery for Iphone 3G. After lay off from local newspaper organization I took biz development gig with mobile recruitment agency (www.b.mjob.com) I spend my day meeting potential clients and networking about mobile recruitment and use my iphone all day. Contacts, Maps, email, twitter, Facebook you name it. Social Networking is the new reality. A battery would help me go all day and not have to worry about getting back in my car to charge up.
Check out this vision of our mobile future... YouTube - MOCOM 2020 - The Future of Mobile Media and Communication

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi Group, newbie here. Hope to win the Mobie battery for Iphone 3G. After lay off from local newspaper organization I took biz development gig with mobile recruitment agency (www.b.mjob.com) I spend my day meeting potential clients and networking about mobile recruitment and use my iphone all day. Contacts, Maps, email, twitter, Facebook you name it. Social Networking is the new reality. A battery would help me go all day and not have to worry about getting back in my car to charge up.
Check out this vision of our mobile future... YouTube - MOCOM 2020 - The Future of Mobile Media and Communication

That's nice, but dude...you're in the wrong thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox