iPhone and iTunes account?

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Is it possible to use one iTunes account to download apps directly on to the iPhone, but then use another iTunes account when syncing to a computer? What will happens to apps that are purchased on one account but not the other?

Chris

Stuartino

Oct 27, 2008
Visit site
I posted in a nother forum thread about syncing an iphone with two pcs, there are instructions on iClarified.com, that might help with your query.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
It may help, I will take a look. It isn't really syncing with two computers (which may have the same iTunes account on both) but using twi different iTunes accounts - one on the computer where you sync, and one on the iPhone to download apps.

Chris

Dalekkiller

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
I had to restore all my files a couple of months ago and when I went to sync my iphone and ipod I got a message saying the devices were previously synced with another library and if I synced with my current library all files would be lost. As it was essentially the same library, it wasn't a problem but I guess if you sync with 2 different computers, all info will be changed to match whichever computer you are syncing with. As far as I'm aware, the same situation would arise using two different accounts. Hope this helps. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2