iTunes 7.7.1.. anything new for 3G?

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
Anyone know if the new iTunes has anything in it to help out the 3G issues?

Here is what the download prompt says:

Use iTunes 7.7 to sync music, video, and more with iPhone 3G, and download applications from the iTunes Store exclusively designed for iPhone and iPod touch with software version 2.0 or later. Also use the new Remote application for iPhone or iPod touch to control iTunes playback from anywhere in your home ? a free download from the App Store.

iTunes 7.7.1 includes fixes to improve stability and performance.

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
The guy at the Apple store didn't know that there was a new iTunes when I went in today (so had no idea if there was anything 3G related with the update)... sure enough when he turned on iTunes it asked him to update... he clicked "no." The Apple store takes a no-go stance on updated... be afraid! (Kidding.) They probably do it after hours so it doesn't get in the way of helping customers.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
The guy at the Apple store didn't know that there was a new iTunes when I went in today (so had no idea if there was anything 3G related with the update)... sure enough when he turned on iTunes it asked him to update... he clicked "no." The Apple store takes a no-go stance on updated... be afraid! (Kidding.) They probably do it after hours so it doesn't get in the way of helping customers.

If you are on this site on a daily basis I promise you know more than the employees at any Apple store... sad but very true. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2