Transfer cd music from iPod to iPhone se

bckoop

Mar 17, 2022
Visit site
Thought I’d give it one last chance and try this forum. Every 6 months or so I try searching the internet to see if anyone has come up with a way to get my music (CD collection) I put on my iPod classic years ago to my iPhone se. I don’t have a pc let alone the old laptop that my iTunes account was on. I have my iPod classic, my iPhone se an iPad, and I’m not much of a computer guy. I don’t even need all of the cds just some of them. This has probably been asked before I’m sure. Sorry if it has and it’s a dumb question.

Last edited:

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Your iPod music ‘back in the day’ was in your ITunes. That may have synced (with what I’ll generically call) the cloud at some point. So on your iPhone open the app ‘ITunes Store’. Assuming your AppleID has not changed (mine comes from 10 years ago, they go way back), in ITunes Store press “More” in the bottom right. Now press “Purchased”, now press “All Songs”. Your iPod music may be partially or entirely there.
Otherwise, an old iPod transfer to new Apple device ‘without a PC/Mac’ very likely is akin to asking how do I cross this bridge without an actual bridge being there. (There may be a third party app that does it, be careful on that, but you’ll still need a PC). Imho you should probably accept the process will be:
iPod -> ITunes -> IPhone.
Ask a friend with a PC or better yet a Mac who will give you an assist. A free dinner goes a long way to have a friend help!

If your old ITunes username is not your current AppleID, start here to try to recover it:
https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid?a...i-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa&language=US-EN

bckoop

Mar 17, 2022
Visit site
Thank you so much for the response! I gave it a shot but no luck. Just all the stuff purchased. I think my kid has a Mac. Next time I visit her I’ll bring the iPod and see if we can get it done that way. Again, thank you!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner