One song on iPod touch plays too fast

Sarah_1990

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone, I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I've searched old threads on this site and the official Apple support forum but couldn't solve this problem. I'd be really, really grateful if anyone can help me!

There is one song on my iPod touch which plays ridiculously fast (chipmunk style). This song used to play find and just started playing fast. It plays fine in iTunes and in Windows Media Player. The song is in MP3 format.

I have tried turning my iPod touch on and off. I have deleted the song from my iPod and uploaded it again. I have put the MP3 into audacity, saved it as a WAV, and put THAT on my iPod and nothing works! It still plays like the chipmunks are signing.

Is this a thing? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
First of all, welcome to iMore. I'm glad you found us. In regards to your issue, one suggestion is to try uninstalling and reinstalling the actual song that is having issues. That might help!

Sarah_1990

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Thanks Annie! Yes I've deleted the song and put it back on my iPod. I've also tried changing the song from MP3 to WAV. Nothing has worked.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner