i have an i pod 5 and the notification center is stuck half way with my screen locked i cant turn it off because it covers the slide thing and my home buttons broken so i use the one on my screen, when i hold the home and power button my screen just locks and nothing happens when i continue to hold down the button(s) Siri sadly cant shut off my ipod and Im not sure what to do maybe wait until it dies, but its hard to drain the battery when its locked any ideas
    06-08-2016 03:11 PM
  2. Highrisedrifter said: Best Answer

Have you connected it to your computer to see if the screen changes? To be honest, you've tried all the other things I would have suggested.

I had this on my iPhone 5 some time back and I managed to clear it by double-tapping the home button, odd as that may sound.
    Have you connected it to your computer to see if the screen changes? To be honest, you've tried all the other things I would have suggested.

I had this on my iPhone 5 some time back and I managed to clear it by double-tapping the home button, odd as that may sound.
    06-08-2016 03:17 PM