Music plays without my 'touch'

GraArthy

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

Many times I pick-up my iPod 5th and a song is playing in the background. I moved the music icon from the pin bar at front to a third-page of icons so that if in my bag nothing touches the screen on the lower end and gets it going. Still, sometimes when I reach for it the music is playing. The iPod is in a folded case where the screen is protected. Am I not 'turning off' the music when done? Is the pause button enough - don't recall seeing a 'stop' button. Please help me how to correct this.

Thanks GraA

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
My guess is that there's something triggering the music, like a Bluetooth device. It shouldn't be playing on its own.
If the problem persists you might want to restore your iPod using recovery mode and iTunes to weed out a software issue.

The pause button should be plenty to stop music from playing. You're right, there isn't a stop button.

GraArthy

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks DevillishBanker. Though my Bluetooth is turned off, who knows what the device is capable off in the background. No b/t at home so will monitor at what times this kicks in.
Much appreciated,
G

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro