iPod touch 6: Upgrading to/Getting?

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm considering getting an iPod, (not sure which one, either the Nano or the Touch) for myself and hubby. But we've never used iPod's before. I have used iPhones for years so I know the phone platform but not sure which iPod model to get. We just want something to listen to music, that's it. I know you have to purchase your music from iTunes and load onto the iPod, but once the music is loaded and you are listening to it, does listening to music use data? Sorry for the ignorant questions, I'm just not familiar with iPod's....thanks! :)

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering getting an iPod, (not sure which one, either the Nano or the Touch) for myself and hubby. But we've never used iPod's before. I have used iPhones for years so I know the phone platform but not sure which iPod model to get. We just want something to listen to music, that's it. I know you have to purchase your music from iTunes and load onto the iPod, but once the music is loaded and you are listening to it, does listening to music use data? Sorry for the ignorant questions, I'm just not familiar with iPod's....thanks! :)

The iPod Touch is wifi only so you wouldn't be using any cellular data.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jroto

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Eventually I'll get it. The battery on my 5th generation touch is shot, and I love having the separate device just to house music.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR