iPod touch 6: Upgrading to/Getting?

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,
Are you getting or upgrading to the new iPod touch 6th gen? I'm still in two minds....should i keep my 5th gen or switch to the newest?
How about you? Going to get iPod touch 6 or wait for the iPhone 6s (c) or 7 launch?😀

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
No, I have no interest in an iPod. My iPhone plays music and I lot more, in one package.

Playing music and lot more without draining iPhone battery is what I like about the combo.
But I can't agree more with your 'in one package'. Carrying two devices is not what I like. :)

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I have an older one. I just love the touch. I don't worry about my phone when I a lifting weights or spin at the gym.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
For the first time in history, Apple released an iPod touch with the same specs as their flagship devices except for the Touch ID.

I have my iPhone and 5th Gen iPod so upgrading to a 6th gen would be pointless for me.

PatrickNSF

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I bought a 128GB to use with my iPhone 6+ for just music and podcasts. I like having a smaller, separate device to use around the house (and likely fall asleep listening to while my iPhone charges). I use a iPod classic, but with Apple Music I wanted something compatible.

My only second thought is that I could have gotten away with 64GB and saved $100.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I bought a 128GB to use with my iPhone 6+ for just music and podcasts. I like having a smaller, separate device to use around the house (and likely fall asleep listening to while my iPhone charges). I use a iPod classic, but with Apple Music I wanted something compatible.

My only second thought is that I could have gotten away with 64GB and saved $100.

I bought the 64GB to go with my 128GB iPhone 6 plus. If I find that I need more space I'll just take it back and exchange it for the 128Gb and pay the extra ?80. I've got 14 days. I purposely bought it from the Apple Store so I'd have this option.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I would love a 6th gen, but I'm kinda strapped for cash ATM (college tuition :( ). I'd like it to run iOS betas on so my iPhone doesn't have any problems resulting from beta bugs.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to get the 5th gen iPod touch. Found one for $129. I think it's a 64GB model. Need something for the gym, & my runs. I really don't wanna keep using my phone & risk something happening to it.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up a new iPod Touch 32 gig Space Grey. It's very nice. I haven't had a dedicated iPod since the classic version.
It's very snappy with the A8, takes great pics.
Have yet to take a phone call on it at home via continuity but its working.
I mainly got it as a music player for my corporate music gigs when the band takes a break. Using my iPhone was fine but it was tied up from getting important messages.
After holding a 6 Plus for 9 months the Touch feels like holding one of those oblong townhouse crackers and after using the touch for a while the Plus feels like a beast.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

jimkraz

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I bought the 64gig in blue direct from Apple, ordered and delivered all within 23hrs, great service, have a fourth generation touch, my wife will use that on dock in kitchen.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm really digging my Touch 6. It's a iPhone at home. My iPhone 6 Plus is the base station. I do all my calls and messaging on the Touch at home.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Pcmx

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I use a 3GS as an iPod and the newness of this 6 is tempting me! Since I have a phone holster with 2 provisions, I don't think I'd mind carrying around a second, lightweight device like this in place of the 3GS.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The Touch 6 is very smooth and quick when on the net I thought the screen size would be a issue after using the 6 Plus for so long.
I just have my go to apps on the Touch because it's a 32 Gig.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered one yesterday from the source (Canada), still waiting for it. I went with the 32 gb space grey one.

Sent from my 5th gen (soon to be 6th gen) iPod touch using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up my 6th gen iPod touch and I have to say it's way better than my 5th gen, no more lag and it runs smooth

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods