I recently found my LG Voyager I used during high school, I've considered reactivating it just for the hell of it. Still can't find my iPod touch tho.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    05-08-2015 10:55 AM
    Another thread that has outlived its usefulness and has devolved to two people engaged in petty snipes... time to stop...

Friendly reminder folks.........
    [INFO]
    P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)
    • Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person youre talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if youre posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Dont get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. In a nutshell, think before you post.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members problem.

[/INFO]
    Last edited by kch50428; 05-08-2015 at 12:04 PM.
    05-08-2015 11:32 AM
27 12