I recently found my LG Voyager I used during high school, I've considered reactivating it just for the hell of it. Still can't find my iPod touch tho.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    05-08-2015 09:55 AM
    Another thread that has outlived its usefulness and has devolved to two people engaged in petty snipes... time to stop...

Friendly reminder folks.........
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)
    • Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person youre talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if youre posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Dont get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. In a nutshell, think before you post.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members problem.

Last edited by kch50428; 05-08-2015 at 11:04 AM.
    05-08-2015 10:32 AM
27 12