Wow...why should I listen to U2??

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
This thread is like flogging a dead horse. Mods please, it's going nowhere fast now.

http://forums.imore.com/guides-how-articles/298499-guide-how-delete-u2-album-your-idevice.html

You can't delete it in iTunes, you can only hide it like in this article I wrote for iMore.

That's the end of it. There's no point debating it any more, you can't delete it. There's nothing we or you can do. There's nothing anyone can do. It's a fact. it's happening. It's done. It's in the past. It's over. Move on with your life and stop getting angry/annoyed/mildly miffed over this. Talking about it further is not going to change the situation. if you whine 100 times Apple won't suddenly say "Well, he hit the magic number, time to remove it from his iDevice."

I don't know if I can put this any simpler. Do you understand what I am saying? Move on. Please, for the love of god, move on...

I was just answering people s questions and replying some who accused me of something.... I never even used any foul language though people did. I don't mind if the mods lock it down..

Posted via the iMore App for Android

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Update: Apple realized the mistake and released "one click to remove" tool to delete unwanted U2 album.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the Post akshaypn

I like the album but it will be helpful for the anal crowd

I can't seem to understand someone turning down a $14.99 gift and be upset about it

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I am not gonna mind your words... Hey I think people won and iWon... At least I am feeling like this... Who cares for money.. freedom is everything....

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
This isn't some kind of competition. No-one 'won'.

SMH

At least world s largest corporation has to set up a page on people s demand.. In a way they accepted that they were or something in this was wrong... And I am sure they will not repeat this.. But I have to check this cause recent report says this page only helps you hide the purchase, but in a single click.. Anyway accepting and addressing the issue is good first step anyway...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Why not go a step further and start charging us for software updates like Microsoft does because who cares about Money Right

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
My God! Is this guy STILL complaining? Dude, seriously, build a bridge and get over it already. You act like they broke into your house and took a dump on your kitchen table.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
budaha6a.jpg

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
The album is also in my iTunes account. I don't so much care that it is. Although, there are two songs which were automatically downloaded.
My apps are not set to auto download, and when I try to swipe to delete the songs. It does not let me, which is strange.

Last edited:

akshaypn

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
The album is also in my iTunes account. I don't so much care that it is. Although, there are two songs which were automatically downloaded.
My apps are not set to auto download, and when I try to swipe to delete the songs. It does not let me, which is strange.

Download those songs in iTunes library.. Sync.. And magically delete button will appear.. . And if you don't want this album at all then just remove it by the way Apple shown.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro