Which would you guys recommend? The iPod Classic or the iPod Nano latest versions
    06-17-2014 08:54 PM
    Depends on how much storage you need. I've used both Classic and Nano iPods and they performed exactly the same. If the Nano meets your storage needs then I would probably get that. But either way you can't really go wrong with either one.

Edit: just saw that your looking at the latest versions for both. If that's the case then I would definitely go with the Nano if it has enough storage for you. Otherwise the Classic is a beast.
    Just_Me_D and the_tech_eater like this.
    06-17-2014 09:15 PM
    I'm partial to the iPod Classic, however, I agree with Beyond Fire in this regard...
    06-17-2014 09:24 PM
    Depends on how much storage you need. I've used both Classic and Nano iPods and they performed exactly the same. If the Nano meets your storage needs then I would probably get that. But either way you can't really go wrong with either one.

Edit: just saw that your looking at the latest versions for both. If that's the case then I would definitely go with the Nano if it has enough storage for you. Otherwise the Classic is a beast.
    I'm partial to the iPod Classic, however, I agree with Beyond Fire in this regard...
    This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-17-2014 10:59 PM
    I prefer classic. Better long term investment and carries the distinction of being classy (no pun intended) and timeless. Kind of like a high end/tech pocket watch. Storage options may be bigger than you need now, but I consider it growing room.

Edit: Sorry. Didn't notice this was almost 3 months old.
    09-02-2014 01:23 AM