Do you guys still have an ipod or your music needs??

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have an old iPod Classic that I play in the shower. It has a lot of my good/old music on it but so does my google play. I don't have an iPod need other then that, when my iPhone plays music when I want. I have unlimited data so I don't even need to put music on my phone and my purchased music is in the cloud.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I still use my 1st gen iPod Touch and 1st gen iPod Nano. The Nano isn't holding a charge very well these days... But the Touch is still working great.

If I'm in a streaming sort of mood, I'll use my iPad Air to stream iTunes Radio. I rarely use my iPhone for music. It happens, but the vast majority of the time I reach for the iPad or iPod.

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a 16GB 5th Gen in Space Grey to compliment my 8GB iPhone 4S as it gives me plenty of space for most of the Appa that I've got on my 4S with plenty of space for more Apps and music.

I say most of the Apps that I've got on my 4S as I've not bothered putting Camera +, Netflix, Google Play Music, Launcher, Push Bullet, DriveBit & 4 Apps that I don't need on my iPod.

Also the SMA Relay & Phone Calls Handoff feature is a nice little bonus.

Roland

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I use an iPod Classic 160gb (7th Gen) attached via USB to my car audio system. The HDD just failed, and I'm installing a 240gb SDD. I have close to 180gb of music to load on my iPod.

Posted from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
yes, I have an 80gb and an older 2 gb nano. I use both rarely but both work. I have an 64gb iphone 6 which has replaced my 80gb ipod for a few reason. And mind you i had a palm pre and carried my 80 ipod everywhere and eventually stopped taking a phone into stores and just carried my ipod because i hated all that crap in my pocket. Thus going to an iphone (4s) was largely an effort to stop having to carry a phone and an ipod. Now, I simply deal with less storage and use my phone because i'm lazy. But my 80 gb ipod is relatively full of music and current. I wiped it when i got i my iphone 6 and re-added music to keep it current. But i rarely use it.

I use my nano when i run and don't feel like having bulk as phones on armbands are heavy. If it had a gps i'd use it all the time. Granted when i run outdoors or by the beach i like to take my phone so i can take a picture if a good image strikes me.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I still loyally use iPods. Up until early this year, I had two iPod classics, one 80GB that was my older one that I got in 2007, the other a 160GB that I had to get three years ago because I ran out of room on the other one and then I've got a 32GB iPod touch 5th generation. My old 80GB died though, and I had loaned it to my boyfriend to use. I ended up getting him a refurbished 120GB version. I don't think I could survive without my iPods! My 160GB is my at-home music and I play it through a speaker dock my mother got me for Xmas back in 2007.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm debating getting an iPod shuffle for snowboarding because I don't want to break my iPhone 6 or my iPod Touch 4, so if I end up using an iPod, it'll be a Shuffle :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro