Do you guys still have an ipod or your music needs??

alexislgz

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello!!

Plain Simple: Do you guys still have that little and delightful artifact named iPod to feed your music needs, or have you upgraded full time to an iPhone, iPad to hear all of your music? i still have my ipod shuffle to listen to music when on the gym or when i just dont want to use my iPhone to much! how about you?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I still have my 3rd gen iPod touch that I use to listen to music since the headphone jack doesn't have a voltage limiter on it.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I still use my iPod Touch for my music needs when I'm working out. I prefer it to my phone (hate calls and notifications while I'm working out). I also use it in the car.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s5

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPod nano that I bought just to workout and jog with. I still use it regularly. An iPhone can be heavy and bulky to run with.

I have an 80gb iPod classic that I still use for music in my bedroom. There is the simple fact that it holds more than the biggest iphone in its favor.

I will say that I used to carry an iPod, a cell, and a camera. I bought an iPhone to only have one device so day to day i rely on my iphone. But my iPods do get used.

jlarkins08

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPod nano 7th gen for music in my car mostly but I carry it with me when I'm walking around on campus.. I also have an HTC one that has my whole iTunes library on it, the speakers on this thing are incredible.. I like to listen to music sometimes from the phone , but mostly I have my iPod nano to listen to music! It's easy to carry and small enough to not be a pain!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Yep! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1399508146.968205.jpg I still use the newer classic the video iPod have become a brick. I'm meaning to refurbish it myself in the near future.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

Celandine

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I have an 80gb classic which I use for biking and running. The thing has tons of space on it yet and works wonderfully, just like it did since day one.

My iPhone is only 16gb (so not used for music storage) but I also have an iTouch which is 64gb so I use it for about half of my iTunes library. Other half is games. :p

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
3rd gen iPod touch for work, and I dock a 4th gen nano for exercising at home and 5th gen nano for a sleep meditation. The green color is calming to me.

Still have Ipod video too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dinadivas

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Recently I bought My Ipod Touch 5gen, Because My sister take over my Iphone and I felt its too heavy taking Gnote 3 to work out - and i still have my Ipod 4gen and my dad still using it..

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I've been using my old 2nd gen touch on & off along with my 4S, but updating the iPod to a 5th gen later as my 8GB 4S doesn't leave much room for music with all the apps I've got installed, so the 16GB 5th gen will leave me with plenty of room for music and extra apps and games that I can't fit on my 4S like iMovie and iWork e.t.c + FaceTime & iMessage will be a bonus and if SMS relay & Phone calls works on the iPod with iOS 8.1 is a bonus since my son always likes to steal my Phone to watch YouTube videos at night.

Roland

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh