iPod 5th Gen 16GB doesn't have Rear Camera....

Bj007pro

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Doo you don't mind that iPod 5th Gen 16GB doesn't have a Rear Camera but a little bit higher in Megapixels in the Front Camera?
To me it just good for Selfies *rolls eyes.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I think they flopped when they removed the rear camera. Kids without iPhones or phones in general used their iPod like we do our phones. I've seen so many kids taking pictures out in public and recording video. Not everyone cares for FaceTime and selfies.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Bj007pro

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I think they flopped when they removed the rear camera. Kids without iPhones or phones in general used their iPod like we do our phones. I've seen so many kids taking pictures out in public and recording video. Not everyone cares for FaceTime and selfies.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

I didn't say that everyone cares for FaceTime and Selfies I said it would only be good for that.
I think Apple failed at making the Product, it says they thinking of consider changing the Device of having the Rear Camera and still same the same amount of MegaPixels in the Front.
They may have have the SAme or better MegaPixels in the Rear than the Front Camera. :) :yes:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner