Question about the Apple Configurator

SuperIVIan11

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have a question about the Apple Configurator. I have been playing around with it for a few months and I am having a problem I can't figure out. My school purchased a number of iOS devices for office staff and Admins to use (1 iPad 2, 1 iPad Mini, 1 iPod touch 4th Gen, and 3 iPhone 4s, that "s" denotes plurality, not the 4s model). I got the iPad Mini to configure the way I want, but when I try an configure the iPod touch it doesn't allow me to download apps. We use it to take credit card payments so I need to be able to download Square. I checked the restrictions and installing apps is allowed, I'm not sure what the problem is. Any advice? I don't what to configure the iPhones if it is going to have the same issue.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I have a question about the Apple Configurator. I have been playing around with it for a few months and I am having a problem I can't figure out. My school purchased a number of iOS devices for office staff and Admins to use (1 iPad 2, 1 iPad Mini, 1 iPod touch 4th Gen, and 3 iPhone 4s, that "s" denotes plurality, not the 4s model). I got the iPad Mini to configure the way I want, but when I try an configure the iPod touch it doesn't allow me to download apps. We use it to take credit card payments so I need to be able to download Square. I checked the restrictions and installing apps is allowed, I'm not sure what the problem is. Any advice? I don't what to configure the iPhones if it is going to have the same issue.

What version iOS are you running? Square will only work with iOS 6 or higher.

SuperIVIan11

May 3, 2013
Visit site
it is iOS 6. I deleted the profile and started with a brand new one and it let me download the app. Sorry I forgot to check in again. Thanks for your reply.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro