Music Match on 4th generation iPod touch

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My son has music match enabled on his iPod touch but only about half the artists are showing. We share music and on my iPhone and his sisters iPod it shows about 350 artists. His iPod stops at the letter K. So no artists show up that have a name starting with L or later. It works out to about 170 artists missing from his music match list. I have signed out and signed back in to music match. It reloaded the same way. I really don't want to have to reset the iPod as he will lose all his game saves. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately I believe that a reset is in order, it's possible something at the system level has gone a bit haywire over time.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately I believe that a reset is in order, it's possible something at the system level has gone a bit haywire over time.

Thanks. I have tried everything else. I believe you are correct. Oh well. I really wish more games saved to the cloud or there was some way to back them up like you can on android. It would be nice to have the choice to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner