Hi Im'italian boy I have a problem with the ipod of my sister.She said me that it doesn't have iOs beacause her friend clean out all i don't know how but i think it's true.I have connected the ipod to my pc and windows says:unknow device ....the ipod doesn't work i have no idea to do now i want to know if i can put any so in it can you help me please ?
    10-15-2013 09:17 AM
    When you say iPod 2G, are you referring to an iPod Touch 2nd Generation? If so, can you not connect it to your PC, initiate the PC's iTunes app and then select "restore"?
    10-15-2013 09:22 AM
    oh im a stupid i didn't try.Ok now it's ok sorry man thank you
    10-17-2013 03:10 PM
    oh im a stupid i didn't try.Ok now it's ok sorry man thank you
    I highly doubt you're stupid, sir. After all, you were smart enough to seek help, right? Anyway, I'm glad you got the problem fixed. Take care and have a great day...
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    10-17-2013 03:35 PM
    I highly doubt you're stupid, sir. After all, you were smart enough to seek help, right? Anyway, I'm glad you got the problem fixed. Take care and have a great day...
    Saw your reply and just thought I would commend you. I've seen in a lot of forums where people bash on others who ask questions where they think are stupid because they are so simple.

Certain problems can seem easy to some but hard to others. The point of forums such as this one is to help one another out.

I love this forum. I always find such great help and try to help others too. Anyhow, just my two cents.
    bxnextel86, taz323 and iOS Gravity like this.
    01-17-2014 11:42 PM
    Saw your reply and just thought I would commend you. I've seen in a lot of forums where people bash on others who ask questions where they think are stupid because they are so simple.

Certain problems can seem easy to some but hard to others. The point of forums such as this one is to help one another out.

I love this forum. I always find such great help and try to help others too. Anyhow, just my two cents.
    Thank you, sir. That is very nice of you......and thank you for being a part of the iMore community. Take care, and have a great weekend.
    01-18-2014 11:16 AM