​Recently pulled my old iPod Classic out of the drawer. I missed the old guy. Long story short, I'm considering picking up a docking station for the good 'ol beauty. It's still loaded up with a whackload of great music am thinking the Classic deserves some renewed life in my day-to-day!

Any suggestions?
    wendybeee likes this.
    10-08-2013 09:31 PM
    ​Recently pulled my old iPod Classic out of the drawer. I missed the old guy. Long story short, I'm considering picking up a docking station for the good 'ol beauty. It's still loaded up with a whackload of great music… am thinking the Classic deserves some renewed life in my day-to-day!

Any suggestions?
    James I have an iPodClassic 80GB and wouldn't give it up for anything !!! I use I with a Panasonic Speaker dock and it's fabulous ! I also have so many movies on it and full seasons of Law and Order and an old HBO series called The Wire ! It goes on every trip with me.
    10-08-2013 09:45 PM
    I still roll with my 120GB (I think) iPod Classic in my briefcase for use in my office at work on a docking station. I keep saying I'm going to get a newer iPod touch but never do!
    wendybeee likes this.
    10-08-2013 09:50 PM
    James I have an iPodClassic 80GB and wouldn't give it up for anything !!! I use I with a Panasonic Speaker dock and it's fabulous ! I also have so many movies on it and full seasons of Law and Order and an old HBO series called The Wire ! It goes on every trip with me.
    That's awesome! Funny how 'old tech' is sometimes better than the new in some ways. Just like movies with cult followings, I think the iPod Classic has the same
    wendybeee likes this.
    10-09-2013 09:07 AM
    James I use the base for my ipod sound is great and have had no problems with it.
    10-13-2013 07:22 AM
    Should of said bose docking station great sound. I also use the BlackBerry music gateway. Works great. Patch it to my surround system.
    10-24-2013 03:15 AM