Hello guys!

I have a iPod shuffle 2G that I found a few months ago in my room. I plugged it into my iPod shuffle 2G's original USB dock and it wouldn't charge or sync to my iTunes, I thought the iPod was completely dead. I later found a charger cable (charges only doesn't sync) for this shuffle and it charged the iPod. I later bought an aftermarket charge/sync cable and it only displays this:USB Device Not Recognized on my PC. On the Mac it says nothing. I've tried different USB hubs/computers and still nothing. I also want to note that it blinks orange 3 times then does nothing. It plays music fine, the music that I had on there years ago but that's it. Please help!

Also want to note that I'm on Windows 8/OSX 10.8.4 and have the latest version of iTunes installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    07-21-2013 10:34 PM
    Try the visual tips displayed via the Apple Support Site starting via the following link.

Apple - Support - iPod - iPod shuffle (2nd generation) Troubleshooting
    07-22-2013 10:12 AM
    Try the visual tips displayed via the Apple Support Site starting via the following link.

Apple - Support - iPod - iPod shuffle (2nd generation) Troubleshooting
    Thanks. I've tried all those steps and it still won't connect to iTunes or my computers.

07-23-2013 04:52 AM
    Thanks. I've tried all those steps and it still won't connect to iTunes or my computers.

I'm sorry I was unable to help you, but hopefully, someone will come along with a remedy. Take care...
    07-23-2013 09:39 AM