Hey all! I need to get a new iPod classic because mine is almost dead! Do you think i should buy it now? Or wait till it "maybe" gets an update?

But at the same time i'm a bit scared that they could stop It's production.

Also share what you think could be updated in it!
    -I myself think it will get an improved screen, thinner design with SSD or huge flash storage 128+ and a lightning dock.

Please help!
    05-24-2013 09:52 PM
    Hey all! I need to get a new iPod classic because mine is almost dead! Do you think i should buy it now? Or wait till it "maybe" gets an update?

But at the same time i'm a bit scared that they could stop It's production.

Also share what you think could be updated in it!
    -I myself think it will get an improved screen, thinner design with SSD or huge flash storage 128+ and a lightning dock.

Please help!
    I think you should grab one now if you want it. It won't be long until they get rid of the classic in favor of more touchscreens.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    05-24-2013 09:57 PM
    I doubt they'll update it. If they don't kill it off soon, it'll probably just get updated with the new lightning cable. I can't see them adding anything else.
    05-25-2013 12:01 AM
    i cannot see them getting rid or making changes to the iPod classic because it had plenty of storage to store music .I think the only time they would alter the iPod classic is when something from other company brings one out bigger and better and then they would alter the design and everything to be bigger and better but at this moment in time there is noting around that would be any good that would take over apple

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD
    05-25-2013 02:49 PM
    Throw Bluetooth in the Classic. I would love that. Hell... They slapped it into the Nanos. Why not? That's something I would love to see. I would buy another just for that reason alone.
    10-04-2013 12:19 AM