Just wondering why the iPhoto app released yesterday doesn't work with the 4th generation iPod touch. It does have a camera (even though not a good one, both front facing and back). And shouldn't you still be able to use iPhoto to edit and share photos that are imported to the iPod?

Same questions goes for the first gen iPad. I have photos that I've imported using the camera connection kit. Why can't I have iPhoto installed on my iPad so that I can edit imported images?
    03-08-2012 05:48 PM
    With the first gen iPad I'd say that has more to do with the guts of the device than anything. As far as the iPod, I don't have an answer for you!
    03-09-2012 03:04 AM
    With the first gen iPad I'd say that has more to do with the guts of the device than anything. As far as the iPod, I don't have an answer for you!
    Thanks for the response. Definitely makes sense about the first gen iPad. But I'm baffled about no support on the 4th gen iPod Touch.
    03-09-2012 12:13 PM
    Just wondering why the iPhoto app released yesterday doesn't work with the 4th generation iPod touch. It does have a camera (even though not a good one, both front facing and back). And shouldn't you still be able to use iPhoto to edit and share photos that are imported to the iPod?

Same questions goes for the first gen iPad. I have photos that I've imported using the camera connection kit. Why can't I have iPhoto installed on my iPad so that I can edit imported images?
    Hi there. Was wondering the same thing. Certainly I do not know why, so I cannot answer your question. Though I can only provide you a solution to your problem. If you have a jailbroken iPod Touch you can install iPhoto from Installous although downloading it from installous, makes it absolutely free and illegal.

An iDevice without a jailbreak.. is like a life without sexxx.
    03-09-2012 04:51 PM
    You can try this method if you want to install iPhoto on your iPod touch 4. http://thinkios.com/19764/iphoto-for-ios-works-flawlessly-on-ipod-touch-demo-video-and-how-to-guide/
    Worked for me.
    Last edited by mike9091; 03-11-2012 at 02:18 PM.
    03-11-2012 02:13 PM
    Works perfectly, Thanks!
    03-11-2012 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD