Hi there, I'm new to the forum, but have been part of Mobile Nations for sometime.

I recently bought myself an iPod touch. While looking through some PDF documents through iBooks, I wondered what its capacity is at opening the documents. I am able to open a railway atlas in the browser no problem without any lag whatsoever. However, when I selected to open it via iBooks, iBooks opened but then crashed and closed. Every time I try to open it, it will close after a few seconds. I have already tried to delete it in the Running Apps bar but still, to no avail. The only way to revert it is to do a reinstallation of the application, which caused all of my bus and airline timetables to disappear.

Any suggestions on how to save the PDF and open it with a different application?

Thanks.
    03-07-2012 08:44 AM
    Hi there, I'm new to the forum, but have been part of Mobile Nations for sometime.

I recently bought myself an iPod touch. While looking through some PDF documents through iBooks, I wondered what its capacity is at opening the documents. I am able to open a railway atlas in the browser no problem without any lag whatsoever. However, when I selected to open it via iBooks, iBooks opened but then crashed and closed. Every time I try to open it, it will close after a few seconds. I have already tried to delete it in the Running Apps bar but still, to no avail. The only way to revert it is to do a reinstallation of the application, which caused all of my bus and airline timetables to disappear.

Any suggestions on how to save the PDF and open it with a different application?

Thanks.
    You can use Adobe Reader on your ipod touch.
    03-19-2012 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD