Should I restore?

emirozmen

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I have my 4th gen iPod Touch. Normally I am not a fan of jailbreaking but this time just to have Siri, I jailbroke it on 5.0.1 And the iPod is extremely slow for the past month. It takes 10 seconds to open up the music app. Or for example when music is playing when I slide to unlock it takes 5-15 seconds to unlock and make the device usable. Should I restore from iTunes, will that make my device go normal (I wont jb again), is it worth sacrificing Siri?

Thanks for any help
-Emir

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well seeing as you never actually had Siri work, it doesn't seem logical to keep the jailbreak!

emirozmen

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I use Siri once a week, its nothing i cant live without but it is cool to have and use it. If I restore will it go back to normal?

peter.alex

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Just want to say one thing, you have to face slow down problem in your ipod, you restore or not, try it yourself.

I have my 4th gen iPod Touch. Normally I am not a fan of jailbreaking but this time just to have Siri, I jailbroke it on 5.0.1 And the iPod is extremely slow for the past month. It takes 10 seconds to open up the music app. Or for example when music is playing when I slide to unlock it takes 5-15 seconds to unlock and make the device usable. Should I restore from iTunes, will that make my device go normal (I wont jb again), is it worth sacrificing Siri?

Thanks for any help
-Emir