Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE to win this so I could buy my fiance an iPhone. She has a blackberry and desperately needs to upgrade but we can't afford it without an early termination fee.

musichunter

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Why I want an iPod Touch

All I have to say is that my youngest brother has been wanting an iPod touch since last year. If I win this giveaway I will be able to give him an amazing gift he is not counting with. Good luck to everyone. God bless you all!

scabbard

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Would love to have an iPod touch for my daughter. There are many great things for her to enjoy, games and educational things on it and there is no risk of a huge phone bill!

forgetpanda

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I would like to win a chance in the contesy to replace my macbook white from 2007 to a shiny new macbook air that wont be cracked and have the battery life of less than an hour! Maybe then id actially enjoy typing notes in class more :D

Macboy74

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I would like to win the gift card to get some things. Not for me but for my nine year old nephew. He has always wanted a ipod or a ipad but his mother can't afford it. And then it would truly be a great christmas.

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
id love to win an ipod touch i dont have one but my wife does and she loves it. im jealous lol id be downloading music and playing games i downloaded, its an awesome device. But if i won a couple man id be better then santa id give them out as presents spreading the cheer lol it would be an awesome christmas. Well goodluck to all and happy holidays

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Still trying!! I would love to win an iPad for my daughter. You see, she has a bearded dragon. You've seen the Ant Crusher video, right? I mean, it was even mentioned on Kim Komando! Think of that poor little dragon- everyone else has an iPad to play Ant Crusher on, and she does not. If you're a lizard, what else is there to look forward to? She's up in Minnesota so no nice sunshine for months and months! No fresh dandelions, either. Just passing the hours, sitting around in her vivarium, nothing to do, waiting for the next plate of greens. Please, Santa, bring an iPad for the little dragon!

Gehim

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
This is my dream. To have an Apple device, iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad whatever,. If I could get it even if I have to save every cent I have, I will! Though it would be better this way.
P.S I am an Apple lover though I have never had an Apple device.
Thanks

ahern.jd

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
for my wife

I was recently in an accident and broke my foot. I'd like to get my wife an iPad to thank her for taking such good care of me.

Thanx for the opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.